Leaders are responsible for growth. People growth. Market growth. Revenue and profitability growth. The weight of this calling is heavy. Prolific partners with those who carry it. That’s you — the purpose-driven, impact-oriented, visionary leader with challenging growth goals before you. Ready to maximize what matters most? It’s why we exist.
What is a growth firm?
A growth firm is focused on one thing: aggressive gains against the growth metrics that matter most to you. Growth firms ignore vanity metrics, are slow to sell pre-packed deliverables, and are relentless toward thinking of new ways to expand your influence. We are your Growth Partner for what’s next, your biggest problem, your most important opportunity, and your toughest competitors. We maximize your revenue, relevancy, and impact.
Do you have an industry focus?
Our process is industry agnostic, and our partners prefer it this way. This is how we shed industry paradigms and strategize boldly on your behalf. However, we have achieved consistent results for consumer packaged goods brands, national non-profits, banking & finance, energy, higher education, and more.
What sort of ROI is typical?
It’s impossible to accurately predict ROI until we are fully immersed in a partnership. Our best results have come after we’ve fully researched the landscape our partners find themselves in. Our growth practices have yielded aggressive gains exceeding 600+% revenue growth, market-share capture in excess of 6x, millions of dollars in donation increases, 2x EBITDA growth, and brand awareness leaps from the bottom of the pack to the top. As your Growth Partner we’re ready to tackle the growth goals you’re ready to exceed.
How long have you been doing this?
Our growth practices began by partnering with telecommunications giant Ameritech in the mid-’90s. In the 30 years to follow, we’ve expanded our practices across industries and timezones to better serve our partners’ growth.
What will this partnership look like?
Prolific spends significant time, energy, and resources to ensure every one of our partners is fully equipped to achieve their growth goals. While a partnership is an investment from both parties, the impact from our strategies will be remembered far after the initial investment is forgotten.
JDA Worldwide is a full-service marketing agency serving consumer brands, impactful non-profit organizations, and fast-growing companies since 2003.
Conquer is a national paid-media agency driven by marketing science, predictive analytics, thorough planning, and measurable execution.
Chernoff Newman is an integrated communications company that combines creativity with business know-how to deliver cross-channel solutions based on research and driven by results.
We practice respect. We believe all people deserve dignity, should feel heard, and be seen.
We nurture relationships. They drive everything we do. We want to continuously build trust and friendships with our partners.
We are resilient. Adversity is promised; solutions are possible. We push through when times get tough and come out stronger with you because of it.
Unlock opportunities and possibilities for growth-minded leaders.
A more abundant and generous world.
Our history is dated back to 1987 when we began providing strategic planning and advertising sales strategies to enterprise-level clients. Since then, we’ve sold to media giants and acquired and started a handful of companies. Along the way, we formed Prolific to combine our marketing experience with growth strategy and growth capital to give our partners all they need to exceed their growth goals.
- 1987 – Rutter Communications co-founded by Chairman and CEO Brad Benbow
- 1990’s – Rutter becomes national cable TV representation firm leader with offices coast to coast
- 1996 – Rutter begins work with telecommunications giant Ameritech on strategic planning and growth consulting
- 2000’s – Rutter begins sale of markets to Comcast, Time Warner, and other telecom leaders
- 2003 – JDA Worldwide, a full-service marketing agency co-founded by Brad Benbow, begins operations
- 2013 – JDA appears on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the US
- 2015 – Conquer, a full-service paid media agency, launches out of JDA
- 2017 – JDA re-appears on the Inc. 5000; begins five-year run making the list
- 2017 – JDA named #2 fastest growing company by Indiana Business Journal
- 2018 – JDA named #6 fastest growing company by Indiana Business Journal
- 2019 – Prolific launches as the parent company to JDA and other portfolio companies
- 2020 – Prolific HQ opens in downtown Indianapolis
- 2021 – Prolific featured on the Indiana Chamber’s Best Places to Work list